Friday, July 2, 2010

Fantastic Friday


It is rainy and stormy here today.  We needed some rain, but I think that we are way caught up.  LOL

Doing bedclothes today.  My chores are all off because of my trip.  I need to bake a loaf of bread today too.  I have a hankering for soup for dinner.

Another great place in Kemah is Kemah Burgers.  Fantastic and cheap.  I have to admit that I had the best burger I have had in a long time.  I love waffle fries too. 

We will stay here over July 4th.  The neighbors go crazy with fireworks and we have to keep an eye on things so it won't start a fire.  But if it keeps raining, we may be floating for the holiday.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend and God Bless America!!


4 comments:

  1. So glad you guys had a great trip and got back safely. Hope you all have a wonderful 4th. It is raining here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you all are having a wonderful time!!! Okay...I think that shark bench your daughter is standing in front of is too cool :) :) have a Happy 4th of July...Love and hugs, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby is on shift today. Praying there aren't too many fires started by careless people.

    Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics of your daughter! I hope you had a good 4th.

    ReplyDelete