Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bri has been sick

I haven't been on much as Bri has been really sick.  It started Friday.  She was really quiet all day and then she didn't want her dinner.  Her temp was up.  Then the throwing up started.  She threw up Fri - Sun.  She had a 104.7 temp yesterday.  But today she seemed better and was hungry.  She went thru a case of Ginger Ale, Pedisure Pops, and almost a whole bottle of Advil.

We went through almost all the bed clothes.  So I had a nice pile of laundry.  I am lacking sleep and feeling really washed out.  So I spend the day washing clothes.  I put on a nice beef roast and a nice loaf of French bread. 

Bri lost her front tooth about an hour ago.  It was so loose that she could wiggle it with her tongue.  I finally got a washcloth and pulled it out.  She got a Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cafe for letting me pull it out.  We got it some time back and she needed something new to keep her attention.  She got some Thomas the train things from Dad while she was sick.  She has been on a train kick since her and Daddy went to the train ride when the Lone Ranger saved them from the robbers.

So I am running on empty and hoping to be able to sleep tonight.  I can't sleep when Bri is sick.  She told me last night to leave her alone.  LOL 

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. Okay...blogger is weird...Let me try this again...

    I'll pray that Bri feels better soon!!! Hang in there momma!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nasty flu. So sorry. I hope you can get some rest and avoid catching it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww poor thing. I hope she feels better soon and that you can get some much needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww I hope she feels better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete