Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Morning


I have not been on much the last few days.  I haven't really felt like blogging.

My pals from Ohio will be here next week for two weeks.  I am most grateful for that.  I am planning to stay in Kemah for a couple nights.  George, Bri, and I. 

I got a very upsetting call from my sister yesterday.  My niece's ex boyfriend is making trouble for her again.  He called her up after midnight and told he that he went to court and got custody of the kids.  He is in Ohio and they are in AZ.  Then he later called and got one of the kids on the phone and told them that he was coming to get them and they would live with him forever.  Needless to say, the kids were then upset.  He is a serious problem.  This is the sister that had a massive heart attack.  They were never married.  He has several other kids by several other girls.  It is a huge mess.  The lawyer has it in hand.  Please pray for these kids.  They have been thru enough.

Have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

  1. I'll be praying too!!!....for your niece and her kids!!! More hugs and prayers, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad. I am praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie!! I'm so sorry for your niece and all the struggles she's going through. I have an ex who has tried over the years to cause problems for my daughter .. she's almost 13 and he's only been around or involved for a total of 3 1/2 years of her life. Its so scary when children are involved. All of you are in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not good! I hate those kind of situations. Praying for those kids.

    I've been too busy to blog much lately, but I do miss everyone. Hope to catch my breath one of these days ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds awful for those kids. I hope that you are able to provide a measure of comfort to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayer is coming your way! Amy honey, we have to get you your very own teapot! Parsley got her's just fine. No broken teapots! I hope things are looking up! Blessings to your home from mine! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete