Saturday, June 26, 2010

Not been around much.

I have been with my friends from Ohio.  So I haven't been on the computer much.  We are having a really good time.

I am a bit concerned as the possible first hurricane of the season maybe coming into the Gulf.  We have plans to stay in Kemah this week.  We may have to cut our stay short and come home.  The girls may have to cut their visit short.  It is up in the air now.  We will know more on Monday.

I will have pictures when I get back from Kemah.  We are planning to be there until Thursday.  It is in God's hands.

Spent two days in Galveston.  My favorite place.  Would like a cabin or something there some time.  Love it.

Have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your having fun with your friends. I really hope that it won't be cut short by a hurricane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    It's been kind of busy here and I'm single just living with my dad...I can't imagine how busy it is for all of my married friend :) :) I'm just now reading this. Looking forward to the pictures.. There's a tv show on my local PBS station called "Moment of Luxury" or something like that.. They did an episode in Galveston, TX..what a beautiful place...and all those sweet old houses. It's wonderful!!! Have a great week!! Hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete