Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Morning




We had a wonderful time yesterday at the church picnic/BBQ.  My Ohio friends came.  They set up a "splash town" for the kids.  All had a wonderful time.  I baked two loaves of french bread and made deviled eggs.  We had brisket and Hill Country sausage.  Plus all the fixins.

We went to Deerbrook Mall in Humble.  It was nice to walk around in the A/C.  The kids loved Build a Bear.  Bri wants one for her birthday.  I told her we would see.  I can't see spending that much for a stuffed animal.  I think I will offer her an American Girl Doll instead.  For the money (crazy anyways) I would rather buy the doll.  She'll be six.

We are getting ready to go to Kemah for the week.  We have to watch the weather and could have to cut our stay short and come home.  Prayers for us.

Have a wonderful week.  I should have more pictures when I get back.  Love ya.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good time with friends. Praying the hurricanes stay well away from you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I'm glad you're enjoying time with your friends!!!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a fantastic time with your friends--I'm glad! Enjoy Kemah!

    ReplyDelete