Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Morning

She says that this is her "fearless" face.  LOL





Good Morning.  It is a stormy day here.  But we need the rain.

It was very hot and humid this weekend.  So we spent lots of time in the house.  We counted 75+ Littlest Pet Shop animals!!!!  Everyone picks them up for Bri.  Starting when she was 3.  And no duplicates.  Isn't that funny??

She decided she wanted to get a pic in her Jessie dress up clothes.  So we got quick pics.  It is very hot out, so we made it quick.  We went to Whataburger and got burgers for lunch.  That was a treat.  Then I let her watch a movie then tossed her in a cool bath.  She played in the tub for 45 minutes.  She had wanted to go out to her wading pool, but it was so muggy that I just let her get in the tub.  We are still trying to get use to the south Texas summer.  And we have a long, long way to go.  LOL

I am getting ready to do laundry and bake another loaf of bread.  I am making potato bread this time.  It is a mix.  This is one of George's favorite breads.

I got a nice pattern for preemie hats.  So I have been working on them over the weekend.  Each hat takes about 10 minutes.  I am trying to use up my stash of leftover yarns.  I will post pics soon and the site that has the pattern.

Have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new to following your blog, I joined when I noticed you started following mine!! Thank you for taking notice of a new girl!!

    Your daughter is adorable in her little costume ... I remember those days they seem like so long ago when my girls were that way!!

    Getting used to summers in the south are hard after having lived in the midwest for so long .. eventually you get used to them. I lived in Michgan for 29yrs .... and have been in FL for 3 and still not used to it completely.

    I look forward to following your blogs, have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Emily!!

    It is something to go from the Midwest to the deep South.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter just said, "JESSIE"!!!! They all want to see it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - those pictures are adorable! And I certainly understand why you wanted to take quick pictures. It is unbearably hot! Could you send some of that rain up to North Texas. My husband was praying yesterday, "Lord, if you see fit to send us a little rain, we sure could use it"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest "fearless face" I have ever seen! So adorable.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bri just looks the cutest in her Jessie outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bri makes an adorable Jessie! Good luck getting used to the heat. I miss spending entire summers in Delaware, but I do not miss the humidity! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Bri's outfit, she is so cute. Have a great week.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete