Saturday, June 12, 2010

And the winner is ......

OneCraftyBugger.  Email me at amymorgan1970@aol.com with your addy.  Congrats!!!


On a funny note.  My daughter has decided that she wants to have 16 kids when she grows up.  I said 6, she goes no, 16, you know one six??  I told her good luck.  I told her that she should consider living on a big farm.  She says where else could I keep all my critters.  I asked her if her critters were her babies or her animals.  She told me both.   LOL   I told her that she better learn how to make bread, her own laundry soap, etc.  Then my SIL pipes in and tells her to check out her choice of husband's paychecks first.  He better make a big six figure.  That kind of upset me a little.  It is always money with her.

Well, I am baking bread, cleaning up the loft, watering the garden, and keeping Bri busy today.

Have a good day and God bless.

4 comments:

  1. HI Amy, I thought I'd pay a visit to your blog. This was really cute and really funny. As it happens, I just posted about homemadelaundry soap...so your little girl is well on her way to that big family she wants :) :) :) The Duggars have 19 kids and they manage on his salary..not sure how..but it's interesting.
    Thanks for letting me visit your blog :) :)
    Greetings from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute story, where there is a will there is a way. Good thing she'll have you to help with all those "critters" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, Thanks for visiting my blog and becomming a follower, plus putting my button on your blog. I really appreciate it. You have a wonderful blog and I will be back often. Have a beautiful Sunday. Smiles, Carol Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regarding the SIL: I've always said, you cannot explain beauty to a person who only sees ugliness. IMHO, when a person makes comments like that, look at their life particularly their marriage...usually explains their remarks.

    We've struggled financially, but I have an AMAZING husband and six wonderful children. When I am on my deathbed, with a room full of children and grandchildren around me, I will not regret for one moment the fact that I couldn't afford "toys" or "keep up with the Jones". I'll trade a comfortable income for love, any day of the week!

    Encourage your little girl to go for her dreams! It's worth it.

    ReplyDelete