Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Morning


Good Morning.

Today they are laying my Grandma's sister to rest.  She passed away last week.  She had been in a nursing home and was getting worse.  My best memory of her is that she stopped to see my daughter when I brought her home from the hospital.  It warmed my heart to see her holding my daughter.  She held my Dad and Uncle and all my sisters, their kids, me and my daughter.  She never married or had kids.  Aunt Bee, I love you and will miss you very much.  But I know she is with her family now.

Have a blessed day.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's better for her where she is now but it still hurts us because we miss our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss- What a lovely tribute to her. God comfort you and keep you.
    YVonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. It sounds like you have great memories of her.

    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your memories and hold them close -

    ReplyDelete