Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quick peek of vacation pics

Here is a quick peek of some of my pics.

George, Bri, and I had a wonderful time.  It was great to see George and Bri playing in the pool.  I haven't seen George smile like that in a long time.  George and I are nursing sun burn. The Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort is a great value.  Good location, good rooms, nice staff, beautiful pool, very clean.

Have a great weekend.

Bri collecting shells.  Did you know that the Gulf water temp is 75 degrees??  It was warm.


Yes, I got into a swimsuit.  We had the pool to ourselves.

4 comments:

  1. FUN! Hope you didn't get sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time! Hope it brought your spirits up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a fun time! I hope the sun burn settles into a tan for you soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete