Saturday, May 15, 2010

From Seasons of my Mind

A job well done!!



I got these questions from my friend Parsley's blog.  Copy them on your blog and have fun with it.


If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

I would be a cat.  Why?  OMG don't they just have the life??  I would want to be a Tortie.

Which food type do you crave?  Salty, sweet, hearty, carby, greasy

Salty and sweet

Someone just put a post-it note on your forehead.  What does it say?

Sunny

Have you ever smelled your own feet?  If so, describe the smell.

Mine smell like shoes!!   LOL

If you could own any pet other than a dog or cat, what would it be?

Everyone I could possibly have room for.   Ha Ha

Come on, have some fun with this!!

2 comments:

  1. Great fun. I'm glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like fun!
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete