Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Tales

Good Morning to all.  We had a good soaker and the garden has gone crazy.

I have lots of housework to do today.  I went to breakfast and window shopping with my hubby yesterday.  I don't like to wash lots of towels when it is raining.  It seems to take a long time to dry.  So I will have to wait another day on towels.

I am still going thru stuff and re-organizing.  I have put all my winter type clothes away.  I have to find a place for all the blankets and flannel sheets.  My storage space is extremely limited.

Been working on my mermaid.  Got the most beautiful gift from my friend Sandy Jo.  It is a gorgeous pattern from Ink Circles and Weeks Dye Works thread and hand dyed linen fabric.  I am in heaven!!!  I will have to post pics.  But I don't think a photo will do it justice.  It made my day, week, and month!!  Thank you Sandy Jo for thinking of me.  It means the world to me.  It also kicked me into gear to get the stuff I am working on done so I can get to it!!!!

Bri is working hard on the end of school show for the parents.  They are singing a number with sunglasses and instruments.  She can't wait for us to see it.

Well, I guess it is back to my housework.  Have a blessed day.

Tomatoes and basil


Sage, mint, strawberries, and oregano


This is what Bri and George got me for Easter.

7 comments:

  1. Your flowers and plants are beautiful! Congrats on your gift from your friend, Isn't always nice to get a little surprise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise gifts are the best! Your plants and herbs are just stunning. Those tomatoes will give ya some good eatin'. Have ya noticed, ya just can't buy a good tomato!

    God bless ya and have a terrific Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a such a green thumb!!! Pretty plants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your plants--you definitely have a green thumb! Enjoy the gift from your friend--that is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bad thing about gardening season is we have less time to quilt and stitch...lol. Your plants are all looking great.

    Enjoy your week!

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Amy,

    First thank you for following me! I am so please you found The Prairie Maid blog. I love the way we stumble around blogland and make friends from everywhere! To me that is so amazing!

    Love your plants! They look so healthy. I have lettuce and onions coming up and need to get busy working on more. We have had cooler temps the last four days though.

    Also, thanks for grabbing my button. I am a novice when it comes to making them, but I almost have the general idea worked out. I will try to help you or send you to a website that has the instructions if you like. Just let me know. I made mine, but couldn't get it to link back to the blog for a while. DS#1 is a computer programmer so he helped me in the end. Then when I was making the meme of Oklahoma, my friend Beth helped me toward the end.

    Thanks again and I hope you are feeling better soon!

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish it was warm enough here for basil! can't get enough of it!! I'm having a giveaway today ONLY! Marie

    ReplyDelete