Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Tales

Good morning!  I have been Spring cleaning up a storm.  I did the bathroom and pulled everything out of my closet.  Phew.  I am slowly putting things away.  I like my new wallpaper looking boxes.  Much better than all the plastic.

I have been working on a mermaid for my hubby's birthday.  She is tossing bubbles with angel fish in them.  I am using a nice blue green for the mermaid and DMC's varigated blue for the bubbles.

It has been cooler here.  I will take 50's for lows and 70's for highs.  My garden seems to like it also.

Booked my trip to Galveston.  So I am excited to go.  We aren't telling Bri.  We want to surprize her.  We will pick her up from school on the 4th and drive to Galveston.  We got a Kids Suite.  That should be great.  They have a nice pool too.  It is really for George's birthday.  I am praying for nice weather!!

Well, I need to get back to cleaning.  I want to get the closet done and the loft picked up and start on Bri's room.

Have a wonderful day.



Bri makes friends everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl on the spring cleaning!! I cant wait to see a pic of the project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an awesome time in Galveston! Lots of history there. Would love to see it someday. Thanks for the tip about the Felsnaptha! I left you a comment on my blog about it.

    Blessings,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete