Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Over the hump day

Good Morning.  I am not feeling so well this morning.  I have some stomach problems.  So that killed me going to Ladies Circle and Lunch Bunch.  That makes me sad.  I really look forward to it.

But I am glad that Bri isn't sick.  I would rather be sick than her.

So I didn't get any stitching done last night.  I watched TV.  You know I was sick.  I am not a TV person.  What a bunch of junk on TV. 

So that is about all today. 

Please keep Stacy's son Andrew in your prayers, he is having surgery today.

Have a blessed day.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Stomach sick is the worst kind of virus! blick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! I am glad that Bri is not feeling sick. That picture of her is just so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for mentioning my nephew, Andrew, in your blog post. I just talked to Stace and he is doing great in recovery. Thanks for your prayers!

    When I went to the big city last weekend, I looked all over and couldn't find Zote anywhere. I would love to take you up on the offer to send me Zote or that other kind of laundry soap you discovered recently. I'll take as much as you can send me, up to 20 bars. I've got a lot of friends who would like some, too. Could you send it in flat rate box? Just let me know what I will owe you. You can email me at jwhitesell@verizon.net with your address and I can send you a check. Thanks so much!

    BTW, hope you feel better soon. I was so lucky to have escaped the flu last week when the rest of the family had it. I know it was because of prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for asking for prayers for Andrew. He is doing amazing!

    Hope YOU are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete