Friday, April 30, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Thanks for all the comments and emails.  Words can't say how grateful I am.

I got an extra surprize.  We were going to Galveston for May 4,5,6.  Well, we got an extra night.  So we will be staying three nights.  So we will go on Tuesday and come back on Friday.  Just George, Bri, and I.  So hopefully we will do some family bonding.  The weather is suppose to be gorgeous.  I am so grateful for this gift also.  It is for George's birthday, but I think I will benfit most from it.  It is at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort right down on the Gulf.  We haven't told Bri.  We want to surprize her.  We got a Kid's Suite room.  It has an extra room off the main room.  So she'll have her "own" room.  But it is just a room attached to ours with no outside door.  But there is a door she can close to our room.  It will be themed with a DVD player and bunk beds.  She will go crazy over the pool.

I got new pictures of the roses that George got me.  The gardenia is blooming today.  I will have to get a picture of that.

Well, I think that wraps it up today.  Have a wonderful weekend.

My new yellow rose



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you'll have a blast with the extra day to relax or let her splash in the water. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the trip will do good to bring up your spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got an extra day, sounds like you needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Just found your blog and have enoyed being here.
    I look forward to following you.
    Please do drop by my blogs:
    Simple Womans Daybook and Days Toucd By Grace.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a good time on your mini vacation. I love gardenias, they smell like heaven. Your yellow rose bush in Texas, isn't that a song? Stay sweet!

    ReplyDelete