Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Tales

We are doing the rainy day plans today.  It is cloudy and cool here again this morning. 

I spent the evening stitching.  I hope to have some finishes to post tomorrow.  Bri found a board game in a unpacked box.  And her Princess cash register.  So she happily played all evening.  Plus a stray Barbie. 

I washed up some aprons that my Grandma's sister Bea gave me.  I love them.  They are from the 50's or 60's.  I'll have to get some pics of them.  One has cowboys and indians.  Very cute.

I think we are going to have to go to lunch or something to get out of the house.  Bri has a few dollars burning a hole in her pocket.  She wants some new Barbie clothes.  So I guess we will be going to Big Lots.

Have a wonderful day.



Looking south into the Gulf of Mexico

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a good week!! I cant wait to see the apron pics!! I have spent alot of time down on the coast. Your pics make me miss Texas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! thank you so much for commenting on my blog!you have a lovely family...I love the pic with you all together =)

    Enjoy your evening
    Blessings
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy
    Thank you for the blog follow :)
    Rain rain go away I say I want sunshine and green grass and lovely flowers to smell good when I go out to meet the morning sun .
    I have lived in Texas all my life and this is the longest winter I can ever remember .
    I must confess I am drooling over your aprons at the moment and I haven't even seen them yet :)
    Hope y'all had a wonderful day .
    Happy St.Patrick's day and thank you again for dropping by my neck of the woods.
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the aprons--they sound really nice! Hope you have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete