Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday Tales

Good rainy morning to all.  It is rainy here again today.  But it is making my plants and seeds go crazy.  It is 64 degrees already.  A bit foggy this morning.

Thanks to all who complimented on my pics of Bri and my dog Honey.  Honey is a stray that someone threw out where my sister in law works.  I have had her since July.  I wasn't much of a dog fan.  But now we are the best buddies.

Still working on job work.  Hopefully, I will have it done late today or tomorrow morning. 

Have to do a few errands today.  I am not sure what I want to make for dinner.  I think I am in a rut.  I am tired of roasts, pork chops, meatloaf, and spagetti. 

Have a great day.
Bri likes to show everyone that she is missing a tooth.


She is so silly!

5 comments:

  1. What your family isn't sick of chicken like mine? Lol thats about all we eat some weeks. I've got a good recipe for what I like to call Jerk Chicken. It's not super spicy but if you would like it I can send it your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerk Chicken

    1/2 cup brown sugar
    1 tsp. pepper
    1 tsp. salt
    2 cloves garlic
    1 large red onion
    1/2 tsp (or more if you want it hotter) cayenne pepper
    1 cup oil

    375° for an hour.

    I'll look through my recipes for anything else I can send your way for something new to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I forgot... marinade it over night for best flavor! And I usually use about 4-6 pieces of bone in chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken or pork pot pies are easy. You can look for it on my blog, also chicken parmesean casserole is under "casseroles".

    Cute Pics of Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bri looks too cute--I hope the Tooth Fairy was generous! ;)

    Bless you for taking in the pup. I always hate to hear that people are so cruel to animals, discarding them like trash, and it warms my heart to know that your pup is part of a loving family.

    Good luck with the blahs about dinner. My favorite thing to fix is take out. LOL

    ReplyDelete