Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Over the hump day.

Busy Busy here today.  I had to go to Spring to get my oil changed.  It is 38 miles from me.  Dodge dealers are very hard to find.  I have never been to one that is so big.  We got our oil changed and our tires rotated.  It cost me 25.00.  I was almost dancing.  They are very upfront with pricing.  Everyone was really nice. 

I am giving away this copy of Guidepost's Daily Bible.  I read it and now I want to send it on to someone who wants it.  Please leave me a comment and I will let my daughter draw a name next Wed.

My plants are sprouting like crazy.  I can't wait for fresh salads, tomatoes, and mint for my tea.

A friend of mine shared the idea of using Pineapple Sage in her iced tea.  It reminds me of Juicy Fruit gum.  I love spearment.  I read somewhere to use applemint.  I haven't found seeds or plants of applemint.  Does anyone have applemint seeds to share???

I have to make myself take some pics of my cross stitch tonight and post them.  I keep forgetting.

Have a wonderful day.

Here is the book I am giving away.



My Swiss Chard


sage, mint, and oregano


5 comments:

  1. Doncha just hate having to actually take care of our cars? I do - hate spending money on them, too. But I do it, too - I want it to last as long as it can. We usually drive our cars until they fall apart.

    Sorry, I don't know anything about applemint. Only herbs I've grown are rosemary, chives, lavender, and a couple others.

    Thanks for your funny comments about finding rabbit pellets in your pocket! THat is hilarious - specially bringing them out at the store! Glad you shared that with us! Have a wonderful day - Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photos of your herbs growing. I need to start my seeds soon for our little herb garden outside. Please enter my name in your drawing for the bible. Thanks so much for doing the giveaway! Have a great day!
    Lainey @ Mary Jane's
    kentuckyswede@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you have a green thumb!! You water your plants I PRAY over mine!! this is the spring I make friends with plants. I am going to keep them alive!
    What a great idea for a give away! I would love to be entered.
    Hugs. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agian, I wasn't able to comment on your blog earlier this week because my computer was acting up, but I just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you. Your plants look great. I just lost my cauliflower, broccoli and cabbage seedlings (I stuck them outside to harden them and they got a little too hard, LOL). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be entered into the giveaway!! I have just started trying to read the bible everyday. I started on Proverbs because I thought that would be a somewhat easy place to start. Do you have any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete