Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Morning

Good Morning.  Happy Easter week to all.

Our fish fry at the church went well.  We had a good turn out.  The silent auction did well.  A great start to a busy week.  Palm Sunday was beautiful.  I had the good fortune of reading the service yesterday.  It is funny how I went from very scared to being ok.  I am not a confident person.  But since being asked, I knew it was for a reason.

We ended up going to Galveston for dinner on Saturday.  We went to the Strand.  It is the older part of the island.  Very cool, but I didn't have my camera.  Then yesterday we ended up going to Downtown Aquarium for lunch and a nice afternoon.  It is one of our favorite places.

I got a great tip for those of you who are growing from seeds.  Use warm water to water them.  It helps keep the soil warm.  It works.  I hope this helps you.

If you haven't left a comment for the Daily Bible giveaway, please do.

Have a wonderful day!!!




More pics from the Houston Rodeo!!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend! glad the fish fry went went!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that your week went so well! Love the pictures. Hope this week will be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend. I LOVE your ABC's. Is that crosstitch? I would love to try that but I am just a beginner. I don't know if I could do it or not. Thanks for the visit. I always love it when you come by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to email you back but you are a no reply blogger. Can you email me via email?

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tip on the watering of seeds. Never thought of that!

    BTW, I LOVE history! My favorite TV shows are 1900's House, The Colonial House and Manor House. It is a step back into time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a nice weekend. I didn't know about the warm water. Thanks for sharing that tip.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete