Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Morning

Quick post before I get going on my job work.  Yuck.

It is rainy and thundery today.  It sure feels like Spring. 

We really enjoyed the Rodeo on Saturday.

I lead the service at church on Sunday.  I was very nervous.  But the nervousness just disappeared when I started reading.  I didn't mess up too bad.  I didn't knock over the pulpit or candles or anything.  LOL

Bri wanted me to take some pics of her in her Butterfly dress that her Grammy sent her.  She is a big ham.  She is too cute with ponytails.

Working on "Now I know my ABCs" from Blackbird Designs.  It is a freebie.  I'll post a pic soon.  I am using 28 ct fabric and HDF in "Yawning Mountain".  Great autumn colors.  You can see the floss color at Vicki Clayton's HDF site.  (see the link on my sidebar)

Have a wonderful day.

Bri in her play yard.


I think someone wants a treat!  Could you refuse this face?


5 comments:

  1. Love the dog ear/pig tails! So cute at that age!

    Give that pup a treat. I know I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie in her pretty butterfly dress - love those ponytails! Sweet dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Bri's dogears - thats what we always called 'em! I used to put my daughter's hair up like that cuz she loved swinging them around! No, I cannot resist that sweet puppy dog face. They know exactly what they're doing, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her dress! Very cute. She looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics of Bri, and your pup is adorable!

    ReplyDelete