Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And the winner is ......

Amy from theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com      Congrats Amy!!!!! 

Been stitching up a storm.  I hope to get some more pics to put on my blog tomorrow.

Is everyone ready for Easter?  I have my eggs bought and filled.  We are coloring eggs on Friday.

Supper and Service at church on Maundy Thursday.
I have to read a the Good Friday Services.
I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday.
Ham for dinner on Sunday and the egg hunt, etc.

What are your plans?

Garden is coming along.  The spinach and chard are up good now.  I am planning on getting a "garden salsa" pepper plant.  Saw them at Lowes.  But the plants looked a bit weak.  So I am waiting for a new shipment.  They had some new herbs.  Cinnimon Basil and Pineapple Sage.  Didn't get any.  I am waiting to see how things go with what I have.  I re-planted the cucumber seeds now that we are in the 50's at night and 70's during the day.  If they didn't go this time, I am going to do summer squash or baby carrots.

I have to go get stuff for Bri's Easter party at school.  Plus I am getting the teacher a gift for her shower.  I haven't finished the baby blanket and I don't want to rush.  We are still planning a picnic on Friday.  But rain is in the forecast.

Have a wonderful day.

Here is the picture of the project I did for the Yahoo group I belong to.  It was the frontpage of the groups site for the month of March.

You can find this and other great freebies at Stofnest blog site.  Her link is on my sidebar.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Amy!! Have a wonderful Easter week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I can't believe I won....must be God trying to tell me something :) I don't know how to e-mail you so I will give you my e-mail address and send you one back. Thank you so much!!!!

    amybarrett5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are excited about Easter, but not yet ready! Will finish shopping tomorrow, have a children's Easter day at church Saturday and then Easter Sunrise service Sunday at church.

    Love your stitching! Congratulations to Amy!

    Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy!

    I'm excited for you that you have a garden already. We are still too cold at night to grow much yet besides weeds =P We have a marvellous farmer's where I am going to buy all of my tomato, pepper, eggplant and herb plants this year.

    Your cross stitch is beautiful, now I'm inspired to try it!

    Blessings
    Annika

    ReplyDelete