Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Tales

Good Morning!  How is everyone today?  We are well.

Got a beautiful gift from my sister in law yesterday.  Actually, I opened it this morning.  I love teapots and pansies and she got me a teapot with pansies.  It is so pretty.  Pictures to follow.

I am not feeling well.  I have sciatica in both legs.  (Pain from buttocks to my knees)  So I can't sit long.  I guess you can say my butt is on fire!!!!  LOL

I also took a picture of the candle holder in our dining room.  Isn't it Texas?

Here is a quick recipe:

Cook and drain your favorite pasta.  Slice and saute your favorite veggies.  Add a splash of wine or chicken broth and let it reduce.  Add the pasta, herbs, and Parmesan cheese and enjoy.

Try zucchini and summer squash, tomatoes and onion, eggplant and mushrooms.  You can toss in cooked chicken.  Use different cheeses. 

Have a great day.





6 comments:

  1. Love your teapot, it is so beautiful. Hope you feel better soon.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teapot, Amy!

    All the best with your eh...butt!

    Love, Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute teapot!

    Hey...I occasionally have that issue and Chiropractic helped. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!! Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog (Lonestar Stitcher):)
    I also LOVE teapots and pansies!! What an awesome gift! Candle holder is SO Texas...lol!!

    I hope you're feeling much better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your teapot - it is just gorgeous. Hope you can find some relief from your sciatica

    ReplyDelete