Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sunny Thursday

Good Afternoon.  I didn't sleep well as I battled my headache until into the evening.  I get hormone fed migraines.  Yikes.

I uncovered my plants this morning.  We had quite a frost last night.  I lost one lettuce plant.  So that isn't so bad.   Everything else looks good.  I am dreaming of fresh tomatoes!! 

Hubby washed my truck this morning.  Yes, it is a 2009 Dodge Ram with a Hemi.  I get lots of looks on the highway.  I didn't know this was such a big deal.  I love it.  It is my first (and last) new truck.  Actually it is Hubby and mine.  But he calls it mine.  :)  I love the color.

Well, I have chores to get caught up with and dinner to get going.  Have a great day.

Hubby and Blue (yes, we named it)




4 comments:

  1. I wish my hubby would wash mine. With all the sand on the roads it looks horrible. Cory and I are going to town tomorrow and as long as the weather is warm I think we'll wash it. It's $9 to do the max cleaning at the drive thru. ouch, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out what a hemi is... a cab in the back? You know, second bench type thing? Lucky you, getting your DH to wash it for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hemi is the engine type. I don't know exactly what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love DODGE TRUCKS!! I dont know what it is about them but I love em!! Hope you get to feeling 100% my friend!! I also sent a request to join the stitchers antics! I love that is a small group. I am not much on the big yahoo groups.
    Have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete