Friday, February 26, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Hello.  It is a sunny, but windy day here today.

Today was Rodeo Day at Bri's Pre-K.  She wore her cowboy boots, jeans, Jessie shirt, and vest.  She looked really cute.

Hubby and I went to Panera for lunch.  We discovered a new grocery store call HEB.  It is really huge.  There is a coffee section that is unbelieveable.  There is a huge section of organics.  We walked around for almost 45 minutes.  I got a huge pork tenderloin.  It was 8 lbs.  I gave 11.00 dollars for it.  Boneless.  I got chicken quarters, dollar a pound.  They are seasoned.  All I have to do is pop them in the oven.  A really nice fruit and veggie section.  It is in a plaza that has a Lowe's, Kohls, Super Target, TJ MAXX, Palais Royale, etc.  It is about a 30 minute drive.

Almost finished with my project.  I'll post pictures after it is done.

Have a blessed day.

Bri is the one with the vest.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day for your daughter. Sounds like you scored some fantastic buys at your new found groccery store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri looks so cute in that outfit! Lucky you--the grocery store sounds fantastic. And Panera for lunch--YUM-O! You can't go wrong with Panera.

    ReplyDelete