Friday, February 12, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Good Morning!!  It is gloomy and chilly here again this morning.  Saw a few snow flakes.  We are right around freezing.  But we didn't get the mess that they had in Dallas. 

I was unpacking a few more boxes and found the sampler I made for George in 1999.  This was his Valentine's gift back then.  The pics aren't really great.  But you get the idea.  I need to get it framed now that I found it.  Yikes, can you believe it is eleven years old? 

Bri was excited to go to school and her Valentine's party today.  I was surprized, she made almost all of her Valentines before she got "tired".  She put on red tights, a red skort with bubble gum pink hearts, and a pink shirt with a sequins heart.   Target has cute seasonal stuff.  Her Aunt Linda got these for her when we were out on Sunday.


Bri and I signed up to take the treats to church on Sunday.  My Mom sent Eat and Park smiley face cookies for Bri's class.  But they didn't make it here yet.  With the weather and all.  So we are going to take those and I am going to make pumpkin bread.  We got a boxed mix a Sam's club.

Have a wonderful weekend.






Happy Valentine's Day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful sampler and I hope Bri has a wonderful valentines party at school.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that sampler, very pretty!
    Hope your Bri has a wonderful time at her party! I remember how much my kids loved VDay when they were little :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really pretty sampler. Don't you love unearthing old pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful sampler! I love the colors!
    Do you have pictures from Bri's Valentines party?

    Love, Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty sampler! I bet your husband loves it. :) I hope Bri had a great time at her party! I miss those days of finding the perfect Valentine's cards to hand out, having the kids write them out, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!!! You are a fine stitcher!! Happy Valentines day my friend!

    ReplyDelete