Friday, February 5, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Thank God!!! The sun is out today.  I am tired of the gloomy weather. 

I hope that everyone that is getting the snow storm is safe and comfy thru it all.  That is the part of not living in the North anymore that I am happy about.  But come hurricane season, I might change my mind!!

Here is another Super Bowl Sunday idea.

Super Easy Truffles

3 cups chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon vanilla

coconut, sprinkles, cocoa, chopped nuts


Microwave chips and milk until melted.  Stir until smooth.  Add vanilla.  Chill overnight.
Shape into 1 inch balls and roll into the coconut, sprinkles, cocoa, or chopped nuts.  Set on waxed paper.



Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love easy recipes too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, your truffles sound so good! Can I come to your house for superbowl Sunday? I mean, 60 degrees sounds pretty good from where I'm sitting buried under 26 inches of snow LOL Thanks for visiting my blog, and PLEASE DO send some of that warm weather our way! *Hugs* DJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That recipe sounds great. I am gonna try that! We haven't saw anything but rain and clouds and cold weather here. I am looking forward to spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sound of those Easy Truffles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumm! Thanks for the recipe idea.

    ReplyDelete