Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank you all

I would like to thank all of you who commented on my blog and decided to follow me.  It is very heartwarming.  It is nice to know that there are such nice people out there.  I hope to make many life friends here.

I am very new to the internet, blogs, and web sites.  It is amazing how many things that you can find with just one word search.  It can give me that recipe I have been looking for, a craft or project for my daughter to do on a long rainy weekend, support when I need someone to talk to, a laugh from the funny things that you can find, and many wonderful people all over the world.




This was taken last spring back in Ohio.  The kids had found the joy of sliding down a hill in the rain.  My lovely daughter is in the light blue outfit on the side.  Thank God for Tide!!  Isn't the look on her face so priceless?

Have a beautiful day and God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Kids can enjoy the rain and the wet pants but it's the adults that loose it when they come back inside. lol

    Enjoy blogging. Meeting great people and sharing is what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the cutest kids and it is wonderful to see the joy they find in rain and mud.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of bloggin Amy, you'll meet MANY nice people here. Have fun and keep in touch when you can?

    Sweet Stitchin...

    ReplyDelete