Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still working

I am leaving a quick post, as I am working on job work.  It is cloudy and cool here today.  We are suppose to get thunderstorms this afternoon and evening.  It feels like spring here. 

I worked on an alphabet sampler.  I will get pics when I am done with my job work for the day.  I am using another DMC varigated floss.  It is cream to dark brown.  It is great. 

We got Bri a plastic bowling set.  She loves it.  We bowl on the tiled walkway from the garage to the back door.  All three of us were out there laughing and carrying on.  It was fun.  I can't wait until we can get out the jump rope, hula hoop, jacks, bubbles, etc.  Did you love hopscotch?  I did.  Bri is always asking me to draw her a hopscotch.  Do you remember foursquare?  I do.

Have a wonderful day.






Here is the pattern I am going to follow for Bri's teacher's baby blanket.



This is in a book called  48 hours something for crochet.

4 comments:

  1. Your colors are so pretty on the sampler and I can't wait to see it and the baby blanket finished. Thanks for visiting me. Have a wonderful day.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is another hen cackling. Yes, I recall hopscotch too. Your sampler looks like it will be very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours for the sampler and such a pretty baby blanket.

    ReplyDelete