Monday, January 18, 2010

More fish adventures

George and I went to Red Lobster for lunch.  We took Brianna.  That is where we went for our first date.  Except the Red Lobster that we went to is in Pennsylviana.

George got an Emerald green crab for his saltwater tank.  It freaks me out a little.  When I was in grade school, I went to a girl's house and she had hermit crabs.  I had nightmares about those pinchy things.  Thank God the tank isn't in our bedroom.  I hate spiders too.  Funny, because some of the biggest spiders are here in south Texas.  And snakes.  Oh, and tree roaches.    Yuck.

I am planning to stitch more on my A tonight.  I got two packs of 28 count fabric and three DMC varigated floss skeins.  They go from brown to peach to cream.  I really like the new varigated flosses.  The blue one is really nice also.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment