Friday, January 22, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Can you believe it is Friday?  I can't.  But we lost Monday this week.

Went running errands and just some fun shopping.  I got some plastic flip top bins to get my floss and needle work items under control.  George got some more fish and an urchin for his saltwater tank.  We started the day with a nice breakfast a Cracker Barrel.  I got a beautiful serving plate for 3.00.  Pics to come.

I got chicken for a pretty good price.  I like to get it cheap.  I cook it and use it for salad, chicken salad, for main dishes, etc   This is my recipe:

I put the chicken breasts in a saute pan with high sides.  I sprinkle it with Morton's Nature's Seasons Seasoning Blend.  It does contain salt.  Then I sprinkle on garlic powder, onion powder, pepper.  Then I put two tablespoons of chicken bullion powder in and a cup of hot water.   I put it on until it boils, then I put it on med/low and let it simmer 35 - 40 minutes.  Then I turn it off and let it cool with the lid on.  When I get to it, I dice it, shred it, or whatever.  Easy.

Tonight, we are having Chicken Alfredo.  I got two jars of Alfredo sauce fairly cheap at Walmart.  It is their brand.  But it is quick and easy.

Today's pic is the cattle behind the Tractor Supply Company that I like to go to.



Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment