Saturday, January 16, 2010

About Roosters

For those of you who asked.  Yes, I collect roosters.  It started out small.  I had rooster towels in my kitchen.  Well, my hubby's nickname is Rooster.  When we started dating in Jan of 1996, it took on a life of its own.  I have a birthmark that is rooster shaped.  Somehow it went crazy.  I had roosters in every room of the house.  Even on the Shower curtain.  So watch what you collect as it can get out of hand.

I worked more on my A pattern last night.  If you are interested in joining the alphabet SAL or Cheaters sampler as it has become known, go to the yahoo group and join The Stitchers Antics group.  We will be glad to have you.

I don't think I will be on much in the next few days.  Brianna has no school on Monday for Martin Luther King Day.  We are planning to have a picnic and a day at the park.  I am very much looking forward to it. 

I am not missing the snow and ice that we would have had back in Ohio.  But I am still trying to get use to Texas.  It is vastly different from Ohio.  I miss my circle of friends in Ohio very much. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok we were meant to cross paths!!! I am a rooster nut!! I am planning a series of blog post devoted to my love of Roosters. I started my Rooster collecting about 5 years. I never met a rooster I didn't like!! i love the alpha "A" you are working on. Are you planning to do the whole alphabet??
    I love how you have the blog set up!!
    You are doing great job!!
    I am adding you to my blog.
    Blessings,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete